Kids / Teens
Baby's Music and Movement for ages birth - 1:
Thursdays from 10:00am - 10:45am. Be prepared to sit with your child and participate as we learn songs, finger plays, movements, and rhymes. Follow along as we share a simple book.
Wiggles and Giggles for ages 1-3:
Wednesday from 10:00am - 10:45am. Sing, dance, and learn along with us as we start the building foundation of early literacy. Expect songs and finger plays blended with sign language and interactive stories. No registration required. Free Early Literacy program.
Raising Readers for ages 3-6:
Tuesdays from 10:00am - 10:45am. Join in as we foster early literacy skills through songs, interactive stories and themed activities/crafts. Free Early Literacy Program with no registration required.
Teen Tech Tutor Team
The Massena Public Library is pleased to offer a Basic Tech Help sessions. These sessions will be led by our Teen Tech Team to help with basic computer/device skills and will be offered some Saturdays and Thursdays throughout the coming year. All sessions are drop in, simply sign in on the clipboard abd sit with one of our tutors. Dates/times will be posted at least 2 weeks before each session.
Before you come in for tutoring, please:
- Arrive with a clear goal of what you would like to learn. Coming in with a list is very handy!
- Arrive with all the necessary passwords needed to access your device or accounts. For example - username/password, Apple ID, etc.
- Be sure to bring any device you need help with. Make sure it's fully charged. We will have iPads and laptops available for use to show basic skills.
- Remember: We are unable to troubleshoot or fix malfunctioning devices, take apart or replace any physical parts on a device.
- We can guarantee a half hour of time with out tutors, but additional time is based on availability.
If you have additional questions, please call (315)769-9914 or email Ms. Ronnie at firstname.lastname@example.org