Massena Public Library is currently accepting applications for the position of Library Assistant, Children’s Services. This is a part-time, 30 hours per week position, with a salary of $18.07 per hour.
Planning and implementing all programming for children, pre-teens, teens and their families and/or caregivers. Fostering partnerships and programs with local schools, businesses and community organizations.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in an automated environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- General library knowledge.
- The applicant must live in the Massena Electric service area and is required to take a drug and alcohol screening.
- this position is subject to civil service requirements.
To obtain a full job description please contact Massena Public Library at (315)769-9914. Interested candidates should forward their resume to:
Massena Town Clerk
Att: Elaine Dunne, Massena Public Library Director
60 Main Street