To Reserve Materials from Home
- Click on the Catalog tab.
- Enter your library card number and PIN (last 4 digits of your phone number) in the top, right corner; Then click Login. Please Note: First time users may need to contact the library to avtivate the PIN number.
- In the search box, type your request for a subject, title, series, or author, then click the corresponding button.
- Choose a book or other type of material or other type of material, or leave “ANY” as default.
- From the list, click on the item which you would like to place a hold.
- Click PLACE HOLD in the box on the left.
- Confirm pick-up library (in most cases it will be Massena)
- Click OK
Note: Do not place a hold on an item marked “NEW” from another library, as their patrons have first “dibs” and the wait will be lengthy.